We may make changes to this policy at any time. We collect the following information automatically and it is archived in system log files unless specified:
- e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us by e-mail
- IP addresses and page views for all users of the Natterly application and the Natterly website
- session logs for access to the Natterly web inteface
- other log information that is needed for the running of the Natterly service
- We will never sell or disclose e-mail addresses to any third party
- We will comply with any legitimate requests from law enforcement agencies to disclose certain information to them to assist with their investigations
- aTech Media Limited own all hardware, software, databases and all rights to the Natterly application.
- In the event that the Natterly service is sold to a third party, all customer data will be transferred along with the service. All customers will be informed in advance of the transfer, and the receiving party will be bound by the same same non disclosure terms detailed above
- We may occasionally send newsletters to existing customers by email or post
- You retain all rights to all intellectual property you upload to the service.
- No method of data transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure, therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security however we take all measures reasonably nessessary to protect your data.
- All Natterly data is stored on our database servers or on our storage network and is only accessible to approved aTech Media Limited employees. In order to login to such systems, a secure key is required and access granted by the system administrators. All employees with access to this information are trained in ensuring their private key is kept secure and contains an appropriately secure passphrase which is adjusted when required.
- Any users with administrator access to your account can give access to any number of users and determine what level of access they should be granted.
Payment Card Details
Natterly does not store your payment card details on it's system and Natterly staff do not have access to any of these details.
- When using Natterly, we will store a cookie on your computer containing an encrypted string which contains your session information. This cookie will expire and be removed when you close your browser.
- If you have opted to be remembered, we will create a cookie containing a unique token which will expire and be removed after 14 days. We do not use permanent cookies.